Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island nation in the Eastern Caribbean. With a population of
around 87,000, it is an independent sovereign nation within the Commonwealth, with the
British monarch as head of state. The official language is English.
The country is well-respected around the world, and a member of the United Nations,
the Organization of American States (OAS), CARICOM, the Organization of Eastern Caribbean
States (OECS), the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
The official currency, the Eastern Caribbean dollar, enjoys a fixed exchange rate
with the US dollar (EC$2.70 = US$1.00).
Antigua and Barbuda’s citizenship-by-investment programme hasn’t been around for long, but
citizenship here is already becoming highly regarded. The process is straightforward and
fast, and the rewards are more than worth the investment.
FAST, FLEXIBLE FREEDOM: Obtain your permanent second citizenship and passport in only 3 months – without the need to visit or reside on the islands. Antiguan citizenship is immediate and permanent and dual citizenship is permitted.
TRAVEL WITH EASE: As a citizen of Antigua, you gain access to visa free travel to 131 countries – including the UK and European Schengen area, as well as major countries within North America, Latin America and Asia.
BUSINESS BENEFITS: Antiguan passport holders pay no foreign income tax, benefit from a currency fixed to USD and duty-free trading in the whole of the Caribbean. If you spend less than 183 days per year ‘in country’ you won’t pay worldwide income tax either, and neither capital gains nor inheritance tax are payable. Plus, the corporate tax rate is 25% with a generous 50-year exemption programme for IBCs.
SECURITY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY: Your spouse, children and elderly parents can apply to obtain their Antiguan passports along with you. You will also not need to worry about your family’s wellbeing – Antigua is very secure and stable and boasts an international higher-education system.
- Full citizenship and British commonwealth passport (renewable every five years) can be secured in a minimum of three months
- Successful applicants will be granted permanent lifetime citizenship, which may not be revoked and is protected from changes in government policy or officials
- 100% return on investment when choosing the real estate option
- No need to renounce current citizenship; the home country will not be made aware of the new citizenship
- Includes children under 25 and dependants over 65 years old
- Visa-free or visa on arrival access to approximately 134 countries including the UK, Australia, Canada and Schengen States
- Worldwide tax exemption
Antigua and Barbuda’s second citizenship programme offers a range of investment options to suit you.
Invest a non-refundable donation of USD 250,000 into the National Development Fund
However prices start from USD 100,000 if you apply before March 31st 2018.
Invest USD 400,000+ into Real Estate.